Harvest Pierce County supports these projects in several ways
- Facilitate the development of new gardens, orchards, or food projects
- Build capacity of garden volunteers through training, networking opportunities and one-on-one support
- Engage broader community a just and healthy food system through events
- Provide accessible education on community gardening and fruit tree care
- Provide resources and opportunities to build capacity of community gardens
Group Sitting Bed
Manitou Community Garden
Viet-Huong Community Garden
Find a community garden, orchard, or forest near you. Scroll through our interactive map our download a hard copy.
Fill out this quick form to get more resources for our Community Gardens Program.
Interested in starting a community garden or food project in Pierce County? Download our resource guide and starter questions to help you get on the right path.